Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Buchanan, VA Rocks

Well managed to lose my license and check card somewhere between here and Buena Vista. Luckily I had a replace card already waiting at home so all I had to do was move slow a few days for the stuff to catch up with me! Well all is right in the world now and I did get to spent a nice two days at the Middle Creek Campground. Met Steve yesterday on a hitch back to my tent and he and I spent the rest of the day having some beers and chatting about life. I'll say it again, "The best part of this whole trail is the folks you meet." Steve even drove me to the library where I'm writing this and going to take me back to the trail. Now that is true southern hospitality. It definitely helps drive away those VA blues. Don't want to keep him waiting all that long.
My best to everyone,
apple juice

1 comment:

  1. Things are moving in the right direction. Keep on walking. See you in October.

    ReplyDelete