Tuesday, June 8, 2010

FINALLY!! An update....

Currently in Palmerton, PA for all of you that are following along at home. Only have a few minutes to write today but the library opens again tomorrow so more details then. I'm almost done with PA then onto New Jersey and New York. The trail has been a bit of trial yet one of the best times of my live thus far and that is saying a lot. The body hurts but spending all day in nature's cathedral does amazing things for the soul if not for the soles. (sorry, bad hiking humor.) More updates soon and thanks for following the adventure. Pics should be coming soon once I find a new cable for my camera. Miss ya'll.
Happy Trails,
apple juice

1 comment:

  1. AJ,
    Have been telling my patients about your wander. I told one former AT hiker and he said, "Pennsylvania, the place where shoes die!" He laughed and said "Of course he has blisters." So I guess you are doing alright.
    Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete