Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dear Rocksylvania

Dear Pennsylvania,
You probably know by now that I'm gone. Our time together started out so smoothly without the crazy ups and downs of the last few weeks. Walking through the countryside and past all the farms was the way I wanted our time to be but things have just been too rocky lately. The way you treated me coming out of Neil's Gap was just to much. It's time for me to move on. I realize that it is just your nature and there is no way for you to change. My feet and I need a state that is going to treat us better, more gently, and with care. I've met her and she is named New Jersey. By the time you read this I'll be with her and will have moved on. I will always cherish the times we had together and I'm sure someone else will come down the trail for you soon. Thanks for the good times.
apple juice

Disclaimer: Apple Juice loves all sections of the trail equally. PA is a wonderful state and the people are extremely friendly and kind. There are a TON of rocks though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment