Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last Zero!!!

Well back in TN thanks to Marc and Marion Postelwaite. They drove 2 1/2 down to Fontana Dam to get me out of the rain and cold for some needed rest. I made it through the Smokies with a great weather window so while there was still plenty of snow on the ground the days were clear and crisp. Back to the trial tomorrow and then 9 more days till home!!! I'm ready to be done with this wander but at the same time I don't want it to end. Not time for reflection yet when I still have 150 miles left to go. Weird how that seems like such a short way compared to what I was feeling when I started. Finally got a new card reader so here are some photos from the last few weeks. I'll have a complete set of the second half up when I get done. Still loving the trail and living my dream. Much love to y'all!
 Fall colors from Fontana Dam
 AT luge!
 Boy Wonder and I at Uncle Johnny's
 Past the 2000 mile mark
 Living high
Sunrise in the Smokies

No comments:

Post a Comment