Friday, November 19, 2010

Getting Closer....

Well taking an unplanned break in Franklin, NC waiting for my mail drop to show up. Thought the other night was cold but last night completely took the cake. 19 F when I woke up this morning. Frost on the beard while breaking down camp and getting into town. I'm realllllly looking forward to some warm weather in FL. Hopefully back on the trail again this afternoon so I don't blow my planned pace for the next few days. Friday after Thanksgiving is still the finish date it's just a question of 16 vs 21 mile days. On the plus side the weather is getting warmer and the elevation should be dropping so warmer nights!! Hope everyone is loving life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! 19 degrees w/frost on the beard--I haven't experienced that since I left the midwest....many years ago! Hopefully everything showed up in the mail today so you could keep on schedule. Day after Thanksgiving suppose to be 75 F...a whole lot better, YEA! Hang in there AJ.

    ReplyDelete