Friday, October 1, 2010

STILL in VA

Not exactly putting up the huge miles lately but between the rain and the rebellious feet things are going well. Weather is supposed to clear out today and I should be on the trail soon. Glad a stayed the night though. Rain and temps in 30/40 make for some unfun camping. I'm going to be getting off trail next Wednesday for two weeks to go back to FL to help out with some family stuff. Mom finished her chemo this week and now she and Dad are off for a well earned vacation. Have no fear though. I'll be finishing up hopefully by mid to late November. Thanks to everyone for the comments on the last blog. Time to finish packing and get going. Hope everyone well and happy.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for drier weather for you. Tis beautiful in Tarpon. Spanish food with Grampa, Don and Mom tonight. All is well.
    Peace be with you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo apple juice, its TRaveler... what a fateful day it was when we parted ways. I fully expected to see you again and we did not exchange info... Many time I thought of you when I heard of the weather out east. I hope all is well and that you are rockin the walk. drop me a line at anthonyreinert@gmail.com I would love to hear from you. I hope our boots cross paths again someday
    TR

    ReplyDelete